How to enter
- Select the category for your nomination.
- Read the criteria for your chosen category carefully and enter the information requested, together with a statement of no more than 500 words saying why your nominee should be considered for the shortlist.
- Make your nomination online by completing the form below, or click here to download a nomination form to print out and send to Lynsey Bradford, Proud of Barnsley Awards 2015, 47 Church Street, Barnsley S70 2AS. Alternatively, you can telephone or email Lynsey Bradford on 01226 734211 or firstname.lastname@example.org and a form will be posted out or emailed to you.
Rules for entry...
- Your entry must be received by the closing date of Monday 7th September 2015. Entries received after this date will not be considered.
- If you wish to nominate in more than one category, separate forms must be submitted for each category.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of reputable, independent and impartial adjudicators.
- The decision of the panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be three finalists in each category.
- Every shortlisted finalist will receive a free ticket to the Proud of Barnsley award ceremony plus the option to buy one extra ticket at £25.
- All shortlisted finalists must be able to participate in photo and video sessions in the run up to the award ceremony.
- Entries will not be returned.