Win Need For Speed movie merchandise!

By Mike Cotton, Town Reporter Tuesday 11th March 2014
The Need For Speed prize
Images (1)

Do you want to put the pedal to the metal and win a zooming prize?

We've teamed up with the movie studio behind new street-racing flick Need For Speed to bring you some fantastic movie memorabilia.

The movie - which stars Aaron Paul, Dominic Cooper and Imogen Poots - is released tomorrow (March 12). One lucky reader will be chosen to win a T-Shirt, USB, IPad case, steering wheel keyring and tyre clock.

Based on the most successful racing game franchise of all time, the movie is bursting with explosive action and exhilarating stunts.

To enter, simply tell us your motoring gripes in the comment box below. Our favourites will be used in the paper. One winner will be chosen on Wednesday March 19 and notified by email.

Posted by Adam Samuels I Tue 11th Mar 2014 at 5:31pm

People who just drift along aimlessly in the middle lane on the motorway!! Move Over People!

Posted by mrs beever I Tue 11th Mar 2014 at 5:59pm

Drivers who pick their nose as though you cant see them through a great big windscreen yuk

Posted by Muddled I Tue 11th Mar 2014 at 6:38pm

Jeez, where do I start?! Agree with Adam Samuels - people who just tootle along in the middle lane when not overtaking.

People who do not have the common courtesy to thank someone letting them out (or in).

People who do not indicate when coming off a roundabout, forcing people to miss an opening.

People who can't park within the white lines of a parknig bay and often take up two spaces.

People who drive so close to the bumper of the car in front, the brake lights keep flickering on.

[and breathes ...]

Posted by Laua B I Wed 12th Mar 2014 at 2:44am

People who ride up on the bumper of my car, especially when I am driving more than 5 miles above the speed limit!! Back off Jack!!

Posted by damien I Wed 12th Mar 2014 at 2:48am

If you text and drive. Your going to crash.

Posted by Clare ledger I Wed 12th Mar 2014 at 4:09pm

Some people that actually get in their cars, turn on the engine and drive on public roads that in all fairness shelf be hadcuffed to the front gate rather than be on the roads! :-@

Posted by S Sanders I Mon 17th Mar 2014 at 7:26pm

People who cant use roundabouts then cut you up last minute because in wrong lane (stairfoot roundabout a classic example) do people rely so much on sat navs that they forget how to read signs just before a roundabout which clearly tells you where you need to be?!?!

Posted by Chris Corbett I Tue 18th Mar 2014 at 10:55am

People who break the speed limit to overtake you on a narrow road to cut in front of you then flag you to slow down. It's annoying as they only ended up 1 place in front of you rather than two cars behind. What's that all about???